Commemorating the birthday of Pascal D’Angelo, we are making the special feature dedicated to the poet from Voices in Italian Americana, Volume 32 Number 1 available as a free download.
Bordighera Press publishes italianità in North America from literary works to scholarship on migration and Italian diasporas.
Founded by Fred Gardaphé, Paolo Giordano, and Anthony Julian Tamburri in 1989, Bordighera Press is a nonprofit publisher specializing in the latest research and critical works; new voices in poetry and prose; and reprinting significant contributions in the fields of migration, Italian diasporas, and Italian Americana.
Our authors have been recognized across many fields and from many institutions including the National Endowment for the Arts, American Association of University Women, Rockefeller Foundation, Association of Writer’s and Writing Program, Academy of American Poets, American Book Award, PEN America, and Poet Laureate Emeritus of New York State.
PUBLISHING WITH BORDIGHERA PRESS
- All submissions are processed and considered via Submittable.
- All manuscript pages must be numbered.
- Manuscripts should include a brief description of the work (up to 300 words) and a brief biography of the contributor (up to 100 words).
- The manuscript should be formatted on standard 8.5 x 11 inch paper, 12 pt Times New Roman, single-spaced (with an exception for poetry manuscripts with spaces between stanzas).
- Poetry manuscripts should have no more than one poem to a page, though a poem may run on to more than one page.
- Submissions should note if any of the manuscript has been previously published. If applicable, please include an acknowledgements pages noting where parts of the manuscript have appeared.
- Simultaneous submissions are accepted; please notify us immediately should a manuscript be accepted for publication elsewhere.
- No more than 3 manuscript projects may be submitted by a single author. Any submission exceeding the 3 manuscript limit will be rejected unread.
Bordighera Press is an imprint of Bordighera Incorporated, a 501(c)3 not-for-profit corporation. Your contribution is thus tax-deductible to the extent allowed by law.